Knee Pain Treatment in Austin, Cedar Park & Kyle, TX
Pain, swelling, or stiffness in the knee joint is commonly associated with knee conditions such as a torn ligament or tendon. Arthritis is also common in the knee joint. Knee pain can gradually worsen, and the swelling or stiffness may prevent you from being able to do everyday activities such as walking, standing, and exercising.
Dr. J.P. Rodriguez is a Texas Orthopedics knee surgeon with the expertise to diagnose and treat knee injuries and conditions. He’ll recommend the best course of action to resolve your pain and regain function, mobility, and stability in your knee.
Common Sports and Work knee conditions that Dr. Rodriguez treats includes:
- Hamstring and other Muscular Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Injuries
- Knee Tendon Bursitis
- Runner's Knee - IT Band
- Meniscus Tears
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Patellar Tendon Tear
- Patellofemoral Syndrome (Kneecap Problems)
- Knee Arthritis
To request an appointment with Dr. J.P. Rodriguez in Cedar Park, Kyle or Northwest Austin, please call (512) 485-0530 at Texas Orthopedics or schedule an appointment online.